Members of AMZ-K
The network is a loose companies agglomeration to pursue their joint interests, it is not a legal entity. Any company that wants to join or leave the network may send a letter in no specific form to the board or to one of the co-ordinators to get a co-ordinator's approval. There is no member fee.
The network is headed by a board including not more than ten managing directors of Saxon companies and research centres. The board elects one or two members as co-ordinators who are in charge of the ongoing tasks. You will find their names under Contacts.
To achieve this goal, the board and the network members co-operate with economic development institutions, the automotive industry, and system vendors, including
• Joint automotive vendors Saxony 2005 initiative
• Automotive companies located in Saxony (VW, BMW, Porsche)
• Saxon State Ministry of Economics and Employment
(Sächsisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit)
• Saxon Chambers of Industry, Commerce and Trade
• Society of the Plastics Industry
(Gesamtverband kunststoffverarbeitende Industrie - GKV)
• Association of German Engineers (Verein Deutscher Ingenieure - VDI)
The network office is located at the Kunststoff-Zentrum Leipzig.